It's coming

I got the email today.

That email… the one that starts out, “I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time: I want to send you your Glowforge. Right now…”

I know that it doesn’t answer everybody’s question, but I will sure provide all the information I can about it.
The email was sent about an hour ago. I checked email about half an hour ago. I’ve been dancing about in the interim and thought I’d let you all know promptly.

I’ve been waiting since my niece’s wedding reception, where we watched the video and decided to jump in with both feet. So incredibly delighted, and I’ll let you know how it goes.

90 Likes

Congratulations! Excited to hear there are new emails going out. Wasn’t sure how big of a gap there would be between the first set and any subsequent. And you know you just made me check my inbox and spam again, even though it had only been 10 minutes :smile:

20 Likes

Congratulations. Gotta go and check my in box, and junk box, and old Yahoo mail address, and Google Mail, and AOL . . . . . . :grin:

Waiting to hear “You’ve got Mail!”

20 Likes

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :sparkles::boom::sparkles::dizzy::smiley:

13 Likes

Excuse the yelling, but I GOT MY E-MAIL. Yes, I’m glad I stayed up late tonight. Going to take some other’s advice and print everything before clicking any links. I wonder how long it will be before it gets to SE Wisconsin?

45 Likes

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :sparkles::boom::sparkles::dizzy::smiley:

11 Likes

PS,
It came to my regular. In box, not Yahoo, or anything like that. :grin:

10 Likes

Awesome! :squee: :tada: :boom:

8 Likes

As a perpetually homesick Wisconsinite, I’m going to request you laser a cheesehead onto a cheese curd. :cheese: :smile:

12 Likes

I’m assuming both are basic units?

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you! :grin:

Woohoo!

26 Likes

Congratulations to @cmreeder and @bill_laba!!!

8 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations!

15 Likes

Mine is a basic.

6 Likes

First congrats! Second thanks! Rushed off the first response and realized pretty abrupt and rude.

6 Likes

Woow two in a row!! This is real, this is real!!! :smiley:

12 Likes

All out of likes but congrats to you both!!! Extremely jealous but also super pumped for you!

11 Likes

Congratulations! Can’t wait to see what you start making!!

Jason

9 Likes

Ha, not taken that way. Of course, you could have cussed me out and insulted my dogs and I’m so giddy that I would have never noticed!

10 Likes

OK, but it will be on true Wisconsin cheese, not that “Happy Cow” California cheese that is advertised on TV sometimes.

PS. I’ll be doing lots of Packer stuff for personal use.

9 Likes