It's coming

Exciting and fantastic news, @cmreeder! Very happy for you!

5 Likes

Hooray, Bill! Great news! I know the feeling of your excitement.

6 Likes

Ha ha! Trust me - I know & miss the good stuff! I wish some of these happy buggers could make me some curds, but no luck.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Can I ask a small question? When did you order your machine?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Congrats to the new Production Users.Yay!

2 Likes

Wisconsin makes better cheese, but California (Milipatas) makes better Lasers. :wink:

4 Likes

Milpitas can ship me my laser. My Mom can ship me cheese. LOL

6 Likes

Cool beans!!!

4 Likes

Congrats to you both!!! Let’s hope for many more of these emails. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Time to have fun!

2 Likes

Great news! Congrats!

2 Likes

That’s fantastic–congratulations folks!

2 Likes

Very happy to see more people getting their machines, will be really happy when I get my email.

2 Likes

Happy for you both!

2 Likes

Congrats to both, can’t wait for mine!!!

2 Likes

Do you find yourself with a big grin that won’t go away? :grin:

2 Likes

Big CONGRATS your way. I’m thrilled you are getting your :glowforge:. It means we are another shipment closer to mine. :wink:

It also means that you are getting an amazing device that you have waited a good time for. Even though I’m Pro, it has me checking my email again right away. (Another heresy, I didn’t search for my :glowforge: email before hitting the forums.) Now I get a LOT of email, and spend a good bit of time going through it, so I use the ‘search’ to double-check, and now every time I click in the search box, it just suggests “glowforge” as a search item.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, still have a big grin! :grin: When I got up this morning the first thing I did was check my e-mail to make sure that I didn’t dream it. :sleeping:

8 Likes

Nice --> :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am moving to Wisconsin next month, to the brookfield area outside of Milwaukee. You can give me some points then @mike13 on nice things to do :slight_smile:

3 Likes