It's Finally Here!

Well, after all the interminable delays it finally arrived here
on Friday 1/5/2018! As you can see from the slightly out of focus pictures (not sure what the problem was?) all four handles were intact and the box had no visible damage and no evidence of liquids or sounds of glass. The UPS guy did stand it on end in the snow taking off the truck until I ran out to help him carry it in the correct orientation. Also note box #2 in the background containing the requisite accessories (tray, hose, etc.). It is currently still in my office loading area awaiting its move to its home, the single digit temps here in Mich. were just too cold here on Fri. and today for me to spend the required time transferring it to my PT to complete the process.

As soon as its in place and we’ve made a few items we’ll be on our way!

32 Likes

Congrats! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks.

Can you please tell me on what date you got your golden ticket and how long after replying to that email did you get your shipping conformation. I received my golden ticket on New Years day and am waiting for a conformation email.

Thanks

I got my email on 12/15/2017 (I don’t call it a “golden ticket” because at least the kids in the movie got to go to the factory on the promised date without being push back for two years) and so it took exactly 4 weeks for it to arrive from that time. I was notified of actual shipment only 5 days prior to arrival so it got here to Mich. pretty quick via UPS.

2 Likes

Glad it made it in one piece, or at least with no extra smaller pieces that used to be bigger pieces. I tried to get them to let me pick it up at the factory since it less than a hour away. But no joy.

Thanks and enjoy your long waited Forge.

1 Like

Congrats!

Looks like motion blur to me, it was probably just too dark to get a shutter speed fast enough to hand hold steadily.

Thanks, I thought that even with all the clouds we’ve had over these last two weeks (in fact we set a new record of below 20 degree days here in metro Detroit of 12 days straight and many of those were single digit) that the amount of light coming in the roll up door windows was enough? Oh well.

Thanks, hope you get yours soon.

Congrats!

Thanks.