It's May, who's excited?

Funny one! I’ll keep fingers crossed it the latter. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hear your pain! I wanted to quit my job on Monday. Almost did!

Ugh…

3 Likes

My upside is that every job I do is short-term freelance. So I just have to hold my tongue for another 3 weeks and then I’ll never work for her again. I think I can…I think I can…I think I can…

14 Likes

So lucky! Wish mine was like that! It’s not - management been here since before I was born and they have at least another 5 years to go before they retire.

Yeah, that is my attitude.
Being an OS customer i know that we are lower on the list as far as delivery (in all aspects) is concerned and the whole ‘tube replacement’ saga moved me to the edge of refunding.

I guess we am lucky in terms of time and financials that there is little pressure on us if we stick it out for the duration

2 Likes

I’m not excited. I don’t think it’s necessarily because of glowforge - life has been pretty crazy, especially the last month - but I’m pretty meh about the whole thing. I have no idea if there will be another delay or if they’ll actually start shipping soon. Maybe I’ll be more excited when something concrete happens and I actually start buying supplies or get a shipping notification or something.

5 Likes

i’d be very surprised if this weren’t the case

5 Likes

I get excited every time a beta or PRU posts another great project. However, I’ve stopped paying attention to the timeline. After numerous delays with little warning that they were coming, I find the schedule more or less irrelevant. I’ll go through the ceiling when the first person posts that they received their “golden email.” Not being negative, not down on @dan or the great crew at GF :glowforge:, just to the point I’m ignoring the calendar and impatiently waiting to see the wait come to an end.

12 Likes

Right there with ya… :thumbsup:

2 Likes