It's not littering, it's public art

Really !! That’s just saved me a lot of time. Thank you so much … have a great day :blush:

2 Likes

:joy: And I love squirrels! My husband and I sit on our deck looking for them. We’re constantly saying “Squirrel!” So you saying that made me laugh out loud!

2 Likes

My wife & I are building a house outside Brevard NC where they have white ones. Not albinos, they have black eyes and sometimes a grey splash on their backs. Like black squirrels in the northeast but white.

Very cool for squirrel watchers.

5 Likes

I built two open feeders for our backyard and put them side by side. I wanted it that way as the squirrels were always hogging the feeder so the birds couldn’t get fed. With this arrangement they can all eat at the same time.

Heck we now have 2 mallards roosting in our yard, the female is clearly about to lay eggs, and they are eating the droppings from the 2 feeders. So when I fill I “accidentally” spill a lot of seed on the ground for them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are a couple squirrel feeders my husband just made. The squirrels haven’t found them yet, but it’ll be fun to watch when they do. You may have to click on the “cob feeder” to see it.
cob feeder|375x500
nut feeder|375x500

1 Like

Just make sure you let the paint completely dry.

1 Like

We did. The paint was dried for several days before we put it up.