IWF in ATL 2022

So the International Woodworking Fair is going on this week, 8/23-8/26. I’m going to go on Thursday and see all the crazy new inventions! So far I’ve read of rice hull mdf (wonder how it lasers?), and a handful of other laser companies (but also laser levels, laser placement machines, and laser who-even-knows!). But all the lasers are over $12,000 so I don’t think I’ll be picking up one :wink:

Are you going, or do you know of a vender both that I should make a point of checking out? It is incredibly ginormous, so I doubt I’ll even see all of it :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Looking forward to hearing all about what you see and learn.

8 Likes

I love that show. Get lots of samples!!!

8 Likes

You’ll have to do a report for us and present it before the class. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

If any one else happens to be around, I saw this post on Instagram offering free tickets for the first 10 who message Oneida Air Systems:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChArssvuuAo/

Lucky you. My wife is there in ATL for work, but it was last minute and she got the last seat. Or I would have gone on a companion ticket

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.