JC sign with crown

My mom just got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and is being put on hospice. I wanted to make her something special and when I found this in a FB group I knew I had to make it. The crown and verse were made by 2 other girls and they were kind enough to share it with me. I made it bigger than the file so she can hang it. I want to pay it forward and share the file here with others. The creator has asked to please NEVER charge for the file but she doesn’t mind you selling the finished product.

crown.pdf (21.1 KB)

JC image.pdf (393.7 KB)
Jennifer Moms JC sign

53 Likes

So sorry you’re having to deal with this…it’s never a good time to lose a loved one, but even worse to have to go through it with all else that’s going on in the world right now. Hugs from one NP to another!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing and I hope you Mom is better. My son-in-law had stage 4 and survived so same wish for your Mom!

5 Likes

Truly a beautiful and comforting gift! I’m so sorry for your mom’s struggles.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I love hearing inspirational stories! : )

My prayers are with you and your family :pray: Thank you for being so selfless in a time when the world might seem so unfair.

2 Likes

Thank you Monique!

My wife is a survivor (+10 years now). It’s a great gift and our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this news. My wife works with lung cancer and suggests this organization for helpful support.

GO2 foundation for lung cancer “GO2foundation.org

3 Likes

thank you so very much for sharing

2 Likes

What are the settings for the engrave please? HD Maple Plywood

1 Like

I have the GF Pro so it auto focuses. I just entered the Maple wood and it did the rest. Sorry.

So sorry for your mom’s diagnosis. May you continue to cherish the time that you have with your mom and loved ones. Thoughts and Prayers to you all.
Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Maple Plywood .125" Speed 300 Power 16, Convert to dots, 450 LPI. These are the settings for HD Graphics. Or at least a starting point.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear your Mom has cancer. It is so very difficult to go through this. My prayers are with your Mom, you, and your family.

4 Likes

Thank u so much and God bless! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank u so much!! It’s a tough time of year for a diagnosis like this- that’s for sure. But we r surrounding her with all the love we can. :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Praying for you and your family!

1 Like