Screenshot shows the curtains of the work area, but my design was well inside of them. The square has rounded corners as you see on the left of the cut, but the head collided with the rail just before it got to the edge of the design.
Recognized proofgrade and set focus used. I just moved the design a bit further inboard and got what I was after. First time that has happened, thought I’d mention it.
A previous test did the same thing, but I didn’t witness it. I thought I must have bumped the head or something, so I power cycled the machine and recalibrated. So much for trying to conserve material and positioning close to the edge of the work area. It will be a while before I trust in those new curtains again.
I just wanted to bring it to support’s attention, and a heads-up to the community.