Just another fuzzy camera not recognizing the QR Code

Oh, sure. I get the concept. I’m just a little worried that there may be an issue here and they may fix things while I’m in the middle of working on things… throwing off the position of the cutting relative to the jig. So I may just wait until they clear it all up. :slight_smile:

Very good point. Didn’t think of that :+1:

Chances are they wont fix it while you’re in the middle a print. They will probably notify us before they issue any fixes via a software update.

Just tried to place a QR code directly under the camera failed to recognize the code for medium red acrylic.

1 Like

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

2 Likes

everyday and the same issue

They probably won’t. They typically give advanced notice for upgrades, but not fixes. Typically, if mentioned at all, fixes are noted after applied.

I’m so sorry @gamn1958 and others with units that are having trouble with Proofgrade material recognition.

We’re seeing this, too, and we are looking into it.

I’ll update the topic as soon as I have more information.

2 Likes

@jaz thats fine, like said i can still print and selecting the material is not a big thing to me.

We found an issue that prevented Proofgrade material from being detected in a small percentage of cases. We’ve resolved it, so you shouldn’t see this problem again. If you’re still encountering instances where your Proofgrade material is not being recognized, please open a new thread and we’ll check it out.

1 Like