Just for @jules

Happy cake day(join anniversary), @Jules ! No one else has posted as prolific and profusely as you have in a helpful way to so many here!!

:hedgehog::hedgie::cake:

35 Likes

Did someone say cake? Thanks for all the helpful contributions to the community!

20 Likes

15 Likes

Happy birthday , Jules you are an inspiration to all in the community.

7 Likes

(Edit: Join Anniversary - birthdays are full cakes)

5 Likes

Congratulations Jules. Certainly has been an interesting two years hasn’t it?

5 Likes

Thank you gang! Yeah, its been a wonderful two years. I’ve learned so much from all of you… it’s been a wild ride! :grinning:

11 Likes

Happy happy anniversary cake day @Jules. The forum would not be the same without you!!!

5 Likes

Happy, happy Cakeday @Jules!

Obligatory hedgie meme follows—

7 Likes

Yes, you have had quite the impact here, our own angel of the forum! I couldn’t count the number of things I have learned from you.
All of yourself you have poured into this community - the matrix, all of the tutorials, and that investment of your time will help thousands.
Well Done Jules! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Happy cakeday! :hedgehog:

2 Likes

Happy Cake day @Jules!!

2 Likes

Happy cake day to you. Hope it is a great day for you. Thank you for always being there when we have needed you. :yum:

4 Likes

Someone should surprise her with a birthday cake topper…maybe with her age scaled to 1/16th of an inch.

2 Likes

ROFL! I don’t even look at my age anymore…too depressing. (I’m actually starting to feel it after this last year. It’s been an ass-kicker. Totally bleh!)

But it’s not my birthday, that comes in June. This is the 2nd year anniversary of the date I joined the forum. (I was late joining.)

(Two years with you clowns…geeesh! Must have been cray-cray!) :smile::wink:

6 Likes

All of your experience coupled with motherly instinct … We :clown_face: couldn’t ask for more.

4 Likes

Happy cake day! Thank you for all you have done for the community!

4 Likes

If you werent fully then, you are now!! Lmao

3 Likes

Now that I’m 53, its actually exciting to see where I can get senior discounts…:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Jules day, cake! (wait…)

4 Likes