Just learning please be nice

So I just started playing with how the glowforge works and just wanted to add a few photos of the things I made.

39 Likes

What’s not to be nice about? Great first projects.

8 Likes

I wish my first projects turned out that well :slight_smile: you did a good job. But as a millennial i cant read those skribbly things you put on there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol. JK

7 Likes

Beautiful stuff!

1 Like

Nice work. If you care for constructive criticism, choose fonts, or re-arrange letters, so that script letters are joined. Specifically referring to the last pic.

… or feel free to tell me to keep my opinions to myself! :laughing:

2 Likes

Constructive criticism is always welcome. You opinions are appreciated.

Everyone will be really nice until you ask for a feature they don’t want. :wink:

Very nice projects! Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Nice job. It is obvious you are enjoying your Glowforge.

Nice work! It’s a fun learning curve, enjoy the ride!

Excellent engravings!

Sometimes lol. Sometimes you just want to pull all your hair out… :grin::grin:

1 Like

Off to a great start!! Really. All playtime is learning time. If I can offer a tip… a notebook to record settings. You’ll be doing something similar in a month and be wondering. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you that’s a great idea.

1 Like

Sorry but you have a typo in that first one. The last line should start with “That” not “than”.
Everything else looks good!

1 Like

That’s nice that you would say sorry but its not a typo its part of a song. That’s the correct words.

1 Like

Oh, I apologize. Just doesn’t make sense to me that way haha.

1 Like

It didn’t to me either. Had to look it up to make sure that’s what he was saying. lol

3 Likes

Great first projects!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I see good work.

2 Likes

Thank you