Just need information shipper not providing

Based on UPS info the label has been created but shipper refuse to give me any info when I inquired. Order number is G869249406. UPS said they only shows label created but package was never received from shipper.

Have you signed up for the UPS notifications in their app or on the website? Then you’ll know as soon as they do what’s going on with any package sent to your name at your address.

It’s not unheard of for:
A-labels made and not used right away to show action and buy time to work on an order
B-(more likely) package isn’t scanned properly and thus doesn’t update the system.

Many couriers even use “smart” tracking that guesses where your package is supposed to be…that’s fun when it suddenly scans and updates 100s of miles from where it was supposed to be going.

Not that I’ve dealt with a lot of shipping over the last decade+…

1 Like

Yes, I have UPS My Choice for my business and have had for years. I’m just looking to see what the issue is, especially since i made two orders on the same day and this was the first one made early in the morning, the second was made at 4:00pm and was delivered two days later. Won’t be the first time a company has printed a label and no product, just would like to know. Have had it happen before when they were shipped out of Tennessee.

I’m so sorry for the wait! I see you’ve written in to us and I’ve just followed up there, so I’m going to close this thread. Feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.