Just Unboxed My Plus. Broken Lid 😔

Hi!
I just unboxed my plus and the lid is broken. Should I just email customer service or is there another way I should be contacting them?

Terrible luck but this post has raised a support ticket so they will see this and respond.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

For some reason posts that are a few hours old get taken care of so you’re good there lol. As for those who have been waiting nearly a month, I’m just barely hanging on here.

Oh no! You’ve been waiting a month to hear back from someone?! :flushed:

They will move this to email as they will need your info to deal with how you send yours back and another will be sent. How long it takes depends on many things from waiting for photos to trying to figure out what is wrong to responses going to spam.

Each post or new email creates a new number so having no response to an old number may get the situation “solved” and that can slow things too.

2 Likes

In 6 days it will be a month. Upon chatting with a few others, seems same has happened. Our threads were closed and they say they communicate via email and then that’s it. You get ghosted. I will say that in the past they were great. I’ve had to send 2 back and had no issues with the process on them.

That doesn’t give me the warm fuzzies. LOL!

A month is simply not excusable (although yours is 3 weeks now - but that’s not acceptable either). If they close your post and tell you they’re shifting to email, they should do that same day. After all they’re working your case when they close the list. Switching to their email system shouldn’t require more than alt-tab to Outlook or whatever email app. In reality I’d expect a button in the Support system would fire up an email window.

Going days past the promise would cause me to send a polite follow-up email asking when they expect to actually begin the email support process they promised. I’d give them a couple more days and then email Rita to ask her the same question as it would seem to have been lost or in the hands of an overloaded support rep.

It does no one any good to have these things drag on for weeks. The customer isn’t happy and starts to make that public and GF suffers yet another ding to its reputation.

3 Likes

I still haven’t been contacted by anyone regarding this. II received an email from sakes saying it’s not their department and they’d pass on the issue but nobody else has contacted me. Is there a direct email or phone number for technical support or customer service?

Sorry to see such bad luck. Don’t forget to check your junk mail too just in case.

Hi @budsysmith, I just wanted to let you know that we’ve reached out about your issue. You are always welcome to post a new topic as a follow up if one gets closed.

@lizbeth329, I see that you’ve emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.