K-Pop + Glowforge = More Yes!

I’ve been behind on posting!!! Here are some fun stuff! These are for the Kpop Group ATEEZ. Inspired by their songs :heart:

Foam, Fabric and Glitter Paper all cut on Glowforge!!!

19 Likes

Cool! Those look awesome!

2 Likes

When you say for them, do you mean FOR them? I have been out of the K-Pop scene for 20 years, so I don’t know how fashion has changed, but it’d be super interesting to see the boys wearing these :joy: :rofl: :rofl: BTW, they are super cute. You did a great job.

3 Likes

Super cute, and it’s great to hear from you again Sunny! We missed you!

2 Likes

These made me smile. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Thank you! Yes sort of for them! I was lucky enough to be picked to attend a Fan Sign in LA before their concert. I was planning to have them wear it hahaha. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, it has now been postponed probably until next year. Who was your group before? Big Bang? Super Junior? Shiner? Or even more OG?

1 Like

Miss you too! I need to make chatting/posting on Glowforge higher on my priority list! :heart:

1 Like

I was a super huge ShinHwa fan. I remember listening to other groups, but at this point I no longer even remember most their names. Finkl, Sechs Kies, H. O. T., eagle five, Bijou, there was another one with techno-type music, I’m sure there are more, but ShinHwa was my number one. Then afterwards I continued to listen to Shin Hyesung when he went solo; he was the main reason I followed them to begin with, I loved his vocals and taekwondo skill :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He wears Mickey Ears too :joy::joy::joy:

Pretty sure no one will bat an eyelash to Mickey ears :rofl: But I want to see them in the Minnie bows :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Take a picture when you finally get to meet them. It’s so cool that you do get to meet them. I only met one group a long time ago…because my friends and I snuck backstage, I got an autograph and my picture taken with them at their car…but, major disaster, my family had lent the camera to a family member who had ruined the roll of film inside…so I never got to see my picture. ANNDDD…I can’t remember the name of the group, though I did used to listen to them too. They were more like K-Rock, just a singer and a guitarist…I’ll remember out of no where in like ten years.

1 Like

Are these Disney sponsored groups or did they just decide the ears look cool?
Not being snarky, actually curious, since I know nothing about anything k pop.

2 Likes

Hahaha, it’s definitely not Disney Sponsored. I made them mostly because fans wear them to concerts, meet and greet, fan sign etc… I just thought they look cute as Mickey Ears. :sweat_smile:

I did make some actual Mickey Ears for my nieces!

2 Likes

Very fun! So sorry that everything is put off to next year.

2 Likes