K-Pop + Glowforge = YES!

2019 was a blur and I wasn’t able to participate much in the Glowforge Fam! (Which I miss!)

Just wanted to share what I made for the ATEEZ Concert/Fan Sign I am going to in LA this coming April.

Lightiny

25 Likes

That ought to impress them! Have fun! :smile:

3 Likes

I miss you! xoxo

3 Likes

Get your derrierre back in here! You’ve had enough vacay now. :wink:

2 Likes

YES Ms. Jules! Right Away Ms. Jules!

3 Likes

Nice to see you back. You always did cool stuff. How’s the Captain?

3 Likes

I miss you too!!! Captain is good. He is obsessed with 3D printing lately. 2019 was a blur because 2 of my best friends’ mom got diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. So Captain and I were taking care of all their fur babies. We had 3 dogs and 5 cats with us at one time… I never cleaned up so much poop in my life…

4 Likes

So nice to hear from you Sunny! This is a pretty cool item; but it doesn’t look edible to me. Hmmmm… anyway, have fun!

4 Likes

Oh no! That’s a terrible reason. But how generous of you to help out like that. :frowning:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: You missed a subsection of folks here who have gotten sucked into DLP resin printing (mostly the Elegoo Mars printer). He’d be right at home.

5 Likes

Welcome back. You were missed.

1 Like

Hi again! I remember you…welcome back!

2 Likes

Miss you all!!! I’m making it a goal to play with the Glowforge more! I made more of these tonight!

They are glitter foam sheet and black foam board. Glowforge cuts them like butter!

8 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!!! Looks good! I still haven’t tried foam board.

2 Likes

Just for you!!!

9 Likes

Now THAT’s what I call edible!

1 Like

I’ve always like the minion cakes, but a four book cake? Are you freakin’ kidding me??? One book would have blown my mind. Four! And those fonts. And those page edges. I hope you made enough to retire off of that cake, because that is what it is worth.

1 Like

Thank you!!! It was for a retired professor. I think he was quite happy! We used cotton candy for the “web/dust thing”

4 Likes

At least someone retired :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My daughter is headed to that concert. she doesn’t have the glowy stick though.