Keeps rebooting

The GF keeps rebooting upon boot up. I have already open a case with Tech support but besides the basic hello I am so and so I got nothing back.

This has happen numerus times and some times it only happens twice, three, four times. Any help would be nice to find out the Root cause.

When it’s rebooting, can you describe the behavior? Are the lights turning off? Is it going through the recalibration process?

It’s entirely possible that those brief shut-downs are due to updates being pushed out. They happen whenever the GF team gets one ready, but if you leave your machine off most of the time, you can get a little backlog that have to process before the startup calibration will run.

Is that what you are seeing?

1 Like

Thank you good to know just wish there was a clearer way of seeing that or their Tech support to just confirm it. I use it almost every other day.

I’m so sorry I’m late to reply.

We’ve tracked down the bug responsible. While we don’t have a fix available now, the behavior is harmless, and doesn’t affect any other aspect of your machine or its operation.

I’m going to close this topic. Please post a new one if you have any other questions.