Key chain tutorial?

I think this is where I post this question. I just got an e-mail and it has a tutorial for key chain charm, as if there is a new feature in premium. I clicked on it and it just tells me to choose an image and then nothing much else. I mean I know how to make a key chain charm, but if there is a shortcut feature, well then I would love to know.

1 Like

Did you try picking an image? Once you do It may go to the next step. I can think of several ways I might do so but did not get that email.

2 Likes

Thank you. I did and nada. I’ll try again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ditto - the tutorial window closes when it switches to “Adding art” and I don’t see a way to get it to come back! I even tried manually going to the link, but it just brings up an empty GFUI again :-/

2 Likes

Tritto. Seems to be a bit missing from the tutorial. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry for the trouble when trying to use the keychain tutorial. Thank you for letting us know about this. I’ve shared detailed notes about this issue with our team so we can investigate further. We’ll be in touch if we have additional questions while we continue to look into the trouble.

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience. So that you can proceed with the project, we now have the full tutorial available on our support site here:

Will you please let me know if this helps you complete this project?

2 Likes

Tritto…hehehehe. I love that.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. Nothing new for me now, but a great tutorial for the newbies.

1 Like

Yep, that has all the requisite parts! :smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that the tutorial that Ivan posted was able to be viewed. Thank you again for the feedback regarding the email.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread now. If you still need help with this issue or anything else please either start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re happy to help!