Key holder

I am definitely going to make one of those!

1 Like

If you really want to get them angry, try trimming whatever plant is their favorite food source. The ones in my yard get quite worked up every time I trim the cape honeysuckle. They fly so close to my head that I can feel their wings beating.

3 Likes

And the scourge of the midwest … deavers !!! :fearful:

5 Likes

Actually, Deavers are quite rare as the males are prone to drowning when their antlers get hung up as they go in and out of their dens.

10 Likes

I prefer beer.

6 Likes

I give them their own chow and in return they keep out of the flower beds and garden.

20 Likes

I had a “War of the Worlds” flashback when I saw that.

13 Likes

There’s a solution! :sunglasses:

To see such beautiful animals in my garden, I would let them eat the flowers whenever they want.

2 Likes

No, I promise… the novelty wears off pretty quickly. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still beautiful and wonderful - but they do need to stay the heck away from my roses, lilies, mums, veggies, berries (and everything else that doesn’t bite back).

9 Likes

One morning, my wife came downstairs to find a deer eating in the vegetable garden. She yelled out the window “Hey, stop eating those plants.” The deer looked up at her and wandered over to the wildflower garden and started munching. My wife then yelled “OK, that’s better.”

23 Likes