Kicking it old school

Made an Old School TV and a radio design.

I think these are gonna make cool Halloween treat holders. I prefer it painted over unpainted.

They both come with a few options. Both have an open or close top option. The open top can be used for cash, candy, etc. Then the tv comes with a bonus front plate with thicker antennas and the radio comes with a bonus second handle back plate so people have plenty of ways to customize them.

Files are up for grabs here if you want to make your own: etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

36 Likes

These look cool. Great photography.

1 Like

Thanks but I can’t take credit for the photos, a file tester from the fb group: Facebook Groups helped test the file and grab some photos. They did turn out amazing for sure.

1 Like

Very cool! Such a great look.

1 Like

You always make such cool designs!

2 Likes

Thanks, I try to make something unique each time

2 Likes

These are such fun! The radio looks like it’s saying WOW at the amount of treats it’s getting!

2 Likes

Love, love these!! So multifunctional & fun!

Btw, I purchased your vinyl/record file & it is perfection. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, do you have a photo of the player made?

I only made the records. They were for a cake topper.

7 Likes

Those look great

1 Like

Look great. Kids won’t recognize them, but the candy is for them.

Had a weird thought scrolling past the photos. With the price of candy, just handing out dollar bills might be a good lazy man’s way out.

2 Likes

What is the gray radio made of. This are so smart. With a little modification you can make them for Xmas and Easter, too

1 Like