I have a dear friend and colleague from New Zealand. I found a pattern online for a flat pack kiwi ornament that I figured I’d try out for her being a kiwi and all. After some adjustments, I came up with a cute design.
Started with a prototype.
Made all the cut lines and scored where the little pips are for easier punching out.
Made a few adjustments then I prepared an area on birch ply with acrylic paint and sprayed on the lighter color using one of my body painting stencils (good thing I do these for a living and have lots of patterns…lol) masked it and cut the file.
Here is the finished product ready for sending.