Lack of Communication with GF

Has anyone else had a lack of communication with GF? I emailed GF about an issue with my lens almost two weeks ago and have not gotten any response back. This is the second time in less than two months this lack of communication has happened.

I have had great communication one both occasions I needed them. Right after I got the machine (just over a year ago) and as recently as last week/ this week when I my machine ate itself. I expected a post-easter backlog but they were on top of my late-friday email early on Monday. They got me back up and running with reasonable speed (today) . My opinion of them went up substantially as a result.

1 Like

This tends to be due to emails going in to spam filters. You should check your spam folder and/or whitelist Glowforge.com to make sure things are getting through. Meanwhile, your posting here will create a new ticket that they will see, and should result in the email issues being sorted out.

3 Likes

I concur with the previous responses. They have always gotten back to me, though it takes a few days at times with more complex problems.

1 Like

Lack of communication with GF is my #1 issue. Just tell me what I did wrong. I’m sorry, ok?!

3 Likes

Luckily I haven’t had need of them for a couple of years, but recently had an issue that took support 3 days to get to me, and it was solved within hours, on Easter Sunday!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry about this, @akkika. We aim to provide prompt and helpful support, and it’s obvious that didn’t happen here. I’ve just followed up to your email thread, and I’ll be happy to keep working with you there.

1 Like