Lack of communication

It’s been almost three weeks since my machine stopped working and I opened my support ticket. You now have a replacement that you are suppose to ship me and I am have not received the return labels to send the broken one back

I am in real trouble here. I have lost hundreds of dollars in sales and that was the money I needed to to make my monthly payment. Am I the only one having this problem?

I’ve had two friends and and a family member put their purchase on hold because of the problems I am having. I have lost sales and customers and all of the hard work I invested over the last four months. This unexceptable and someone needs to fix it.

Tracy Hankins
U.S Army Retired

understand you being upset but reposting a flagged post won’t help…

Than why can’t you guys communicate with me. I need to have my machine. I need to know when it will ship. My next step is to file a complaint with the BBB

We are not with the Company Support staff we are all owners just like you. The support staff already closed your one post and responded to you via email and stated they are working with you via that email…

1 Like

Glowforge owns the community forum and they are Ultimately responsible for what is said and goes on in the community I have a responsibility to respond to the hundreds of emails it get ignored for days by the support team you have customers out here losing thousands of dollars after investing heavily into this company into the machine your reason and response to my post is unacceptable I simply want to know when they are going to ship out my machine and they refuse to communicate with me and give me that information

Sorry, but Glowforge DOES NOT own the Community forum.

If my posts are unacceptable to you then there is nothing more I or the other owners can do for you. Your answers can ONLY come from the Company not us…

And there is the problem. They will not respond to me

They responded to you by email - go check your email

https://community.glowforge.com/t/where-the-hell-is-my-replacement-machine/78751/2?u=deirdrebeth

2 Likes

Hi @tracy.k.hankins I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.