Lack of support where’s support?

How long does it take for support to get to people? When you spend $6k on a machine I would think they would have a little better customer service! This is really pissing me
Off!

2 Likes

You’ve just opened a support ticket by posting here, and by your message I assume you’ve already emailed them. Duplicate tickets just slow the system down for everyone, so it’s best to stick to one or the other.

They usually get back within 24 hours, but it’s getting to be their super busy time of year, so there may be more lag than usual.

1 Like

I had to contact them early yesterday and I received an email this afternoon. They will be with you as soon as they are able. The amount of support you receive is not commensurate with how much you spent on your Glorforge…everyone has to wait their turn.

1 Like

Shirt wait is one thing, our time is our money and most importantly our reputation! We’re waiting far too long for responses in this cost bracket. I’m on my second machine in one month and understand @aimeeolsen86 post wholeheartedly!! @glowforge hire more people or answer the phone. These posts / emails delayed me a week last time, two total until I got a replacement which doesn’t work either. Answer the phone or return the call & we can wrap in 5 minutes!!

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.