Lag Between Golden Email and Shipping

I got my :glowforge: Pro tracking numbers last night. Yea!! That was 33 days, 4.7 weeks, from Golden Ticket email on 10/30 on a day 27 order.

4 Likes

So back to Pros againā€¦good news for Pro orderers. :smile:

1 Like

Nope. Did see on MyUPS that I have a package from Modus coming tomorrow. Since I havenā€™t ordered anything from the PG store thatā€™s outstanding, Iā€™d expect itā€™s the sample PG supply. No email that it was coming. Nor anything about the Pro itself. Not expecting it either - thereā€™s a logistics issue between GF & Flex in terms of getting the emails out I think. It really seems most people donā€™t get an email until after UPS has let them know itā€™s imminent.

But they havenā€™t asked for the PRU back yet either :slight_smile: Between that and the Redsail (& the K40 if I really felt desperate :slight_smile:) Iā€™m good. Lots to keep me busy.

BTW, I think Dan mentioned that they had an uptick of Basics due to extra parts supplies the last few weeks.

So, last night when I saw that the Pro was going to be shipped on UPS MyChoice, I changed the delivery location to the local UPS depot. This morning it says ā€œExceptionā€ on that part of the shipment due to a change request. I didnā€™t change the smaller box destination yet, so that shows ā€œIn Transitā€ and a delivery date. The GF Pro says ā€œDate Tentativeā€. When others asked for it to be held at the depot, did they see the same in MyChoice?

1 Like

Surprisingly, it took until today to get my email from the Glowforge team that my Pro is on itā€™s way. Since I had UPS MyChoice, I was already tracking it so not an issue. Just interesting and worth noting.

1 Like