Lagging, slow to move images, slow uploads

Hi Everyone,
I see there’s been issues mentioned here before.
The lagging, moving images and the time it takes for images to upload is ridiculously slow.
This is still an issue 4 years later?
I’ve tried everything. Now, it’s immediately refreshing my page before I can even eliminate images.
It’s there for a few seconds and BAMM, “the page needs to refresh.”
Since we are reliant on this software to run our $6000.00 lasers, shouldn’t there be a better, faster way to work? I’m spending way too much time just organizing and waiting for images to load. And it’s not a lot of images or details.
FRUSTRATED!

I have never had that issue. I think your wifi is glitching.

6 Likes

I have only had this happen rarely and it has been my wi-fi…

6 Likes

I am sorry you are frustrated, but this is an individual problem rather than a system issue. You can clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. It is also possible that your wifi is experiencing interference or is lagging.

4 Likes

What is often attributed to malfunctioning of the machine or software interface is most often an issue of WiFi signal integrity.

2 Likes

I’ve done everything and my wifi is literally right next to me.

Wifi issues are very hard to diagnose, but what you are experiencing is not system wide. Use a different browser. It shouldn’t make a difference, but it does.

2 Likes

Good advice. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.