Lambeau Field... because someone asked

I purchased the Arrowhead Stadium and it is super easy to cut and assemble. It looks like so many little pieces but is only a few. He has the holes to line up etc. I didn’t have any light wood but still had some PG walnut so i used that. I LOVE it and my son will love it and family will be so impressed:-)

Thank you @yoyodyne2112

8 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad that you like it and hope that your son enjoys your gift! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Hope you can still make the cowboys stadium. I would buy :blush::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

It’s on my calendar of things to model and when it’s complete I will post pictures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

could i please get the file for lambeau field please! @yoyodyne2112

1 Like

Sorry, but it’s against forum rules to ask for files. If the file is being offered, the creator will either post it in the free laser section or include a link to another online site.

3 Likes

Higher up in the thread the OP does say they are for sale and that interested parties should message him. The tagged post should alert him.

4 Likes

Oops!..thanks. I actually did skim the content of the post for anything like that but must have missed seeing it. Too quick on the draw…

3 Likes

I would love to purchase your file for Arrowhead Stadium. What do I need to do?

1 Like

private message them. GENERALLY, asking for files is frowned upon in the forums, but since he’s actively selling them I think it’s ok. But you still probably want to private message him.

Also… As a Bears fan, I dislike your desire to cut an arrowhead stadium anyway. But since the game was so entertaining yesterday… I’ll give you a pass. :rofl:

6 Likes

I did private message him after I had left the post, and you’re right; the game was pretty good! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorr if this is a duplicate request, I am not great at technology, but how can I purchase the Lambeau field file? Thank you!

1 Like

It’s in their original post. Message them.

2 Likes

Oh,I HAVE to have those files! My brother has been a Packers fan since 1966. I wrote Bart Starr as an 8 y.o. to get an autograph for his 7th BD. His son just bought him a share of stock in the team for Christmas.

1 Like

Do you have a file for Cleveland Browns Stadium?

Welcome to the forum. Just a reminder that it is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share a design they will either post it in the free laser design category or share their online storefront link in their profile.

I did just notice this;

"Edit: For those interested in purchasing this or any of the stadium and landmark files that I make, feel free to message me for additional details and purchasing.

"

3 Likes

Do you have a svg?

Please see the post above yours…

4 Likes

Message me and we can discuss your inquiry.

2 Likes