LamiFold Don't miss it!

Hello,
my first contribution to the forum.
I think it deserves a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRBTn5N-OYc&mc_cid=a2446ddb69&mc_eid=7c97250338
Cheers!

12 Likes

What an interesting concept, gluing in situ.

Nice first post, that’s intruguing.

A very interesting process. As someone that loves making machines with my :glowforge: this is very intriguing to me. But it does seem like it uses a lot of materials in the process. I usually try to cram as many pieces as I can on one sheet!

2 Likes

Somewhat wasteful of materials but a number of interesting design components. jinx
I should type faster.

2 Likes

I mean the clever laminated locking tricks could be easily reproduced with a more traditional “cut all the parts and assemble with registration pins” approach.

1 Like

Welcome and thank you.

Would be nice if you’d include a short description of the video along with the link.

5 Likes

Agreed…

Not really interested in watching a video to see what this is about… I guess if your channel needs the views…

This video is pretty no nonsense. This isn’t some “heyguyssss” youtuber thing. I think you’d be interested in it @eflyguy.

2 Likes

I agree with both of you. @eflyguy would probably be interested and have at least one comment about the video, but it really does need more description to draw you in also.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.