Laptop Bag

Hi all! I finished this bag up a couple of weeks ago. I used my Glowforge to cut out the D-ring and strap tabs, handle parts, and engrave and cut the monogram on the back. Using the laser is a such a huge time saver as I used to cut these small complicated bits by hand. I love the accuracy and being able to design and create within minutes.

64 Likes

Wow, that is a really nice laptop bag!

You did a great job! I love all the stitching around the edges too. It looks really professional.

4 Likes

Beautiful job!

1 Like

Just started into leather projects myself, this is really inspiring, thanks for the share!

1 Like

Wow!

1 Like

Wonderful work! I think you have the leather work nailed!

1 Like

That is a beautiful bag. Nice work. You also have a very nice web site.

1 Like

There you go again, making super awesome leather goods. I just love the sleek design of this one.

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

That is stunning. Well done.

1 Like

Labor of love—-gorgeous!!

1 Like

Your bag is really nice. Looks like one from an expensive boutique.

2 Likes

Oh, my! That is so beautiful!

What craftsmanship and attention to every tiny detail! You are very talented!

Do you have a special sewing machine to put your bags together?

1 Like

Gorgeous! If I wasn’t retired, I’d like a bag like that for my ‘puter

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I think the stitching should go all around the flap too as it looks finished that way. This thing will look even better as it gets patina too it.

2 Likes

Have fun! Once you start you can’t stop! lol Check out my Instagram for more: https://www.instagram.com/blackthornleather/

Thanks! I hope so, I quit my day job three years ago to do this full time. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! The handle and small bits were hand stitched and the body was done with my Cobra Class 4 leather machine.

Can’t stop won’t stop! lol My favorite part is using the brand that was on the hide. You can see it on the backside towards the bottom.

1 Like

It’s a FEATURE!

1 Like