Large Earring Display - that ain't no joke!

Beautiful!! I like the wood better than acrylic anyway–something about clear acrylic implies cheaper/mass produced–though having the earrings looking like they are hanging in space would be cool! And great way to include your business info in a really cool way in the display.

And thanks for sharing the design! working on some new ideas for some of my products, and something like this will help a lot to get the idea from the organic bits into design & real fabrication…

3 Likes

This is great, and so thoughtful of you to share. Nice looking display. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Love it

2 Likes

What a lovely design … thank you very much for sharing! Sorry you broke the first one … but, it’s lovely in maple!

2 Likes

I love this…
I see the design below the the print but where exactly is the file??

4 Likes

Right click design and choose save image as…

2 Likes

Thanks… Brain freeze. I did that but it didn’t look like the right file type.

Thanks you!!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I make jewelry, too, and I’m always looking for good, lightweight, windproof ways to display things. Do you make necklace displays too?

1 Like

Thank you. It’s very pretty.

1 Like

I made this - thank you for the file!! I did notice that the slots at the bottom of the earring display that go into the “feet” are not equal in height-- I ended up making a shorter extra foot to compensate, but it’d be easier to adjust the slot heights before printing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought I had corrected the feet on the print I uploaded, thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Hey Irene, I have made necklace displays as well.

1 Like

Very nice display! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

I saw this when you first posted it on Instagram and absolutely loved it! Thank you SO much for sharing this file–Heidi from Pressing Buttons (we follow each other)

2 Likes

Glad to meet you (again) and so happy you like it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love this (as evidenced by out IG convo right now)!
~Heidi from Meloria Maille

2 Likes

Thanks so much Heidi! Glad you like it.

This is a great share and just what I need, thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the file but I just cut it out and the feet don’t match. Is there an easy way to fix it. Sorry, I’m still pretty new to all this.

2 Likes

First off, welcome! Glad to have you on the forum :slight_smile:

I haven’t personally tried to cut this so I don’t have any experience, but I did notice @mgerifarris ran into the same problem you had, so perhaps they can help?

1 Like