Large logo for Tradition Coffee Roasters

This was a fun project to make, each petal of the logo flower is a separate full board of 1/4 inch birch plywood.

Initially I cut the arrow out of cedar plank but you could only discern the arrow at high noon, so I replaced it with a birch arrow.

I am glad they found a use for this big logo!

It is great being able to support a business with the power of :glowforge: .

39 Likes

You did a great job. I am sure your customer loves it.

4 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

This looks great!

3 Likes

Mahalo @dklgood @rvogt @ellencadwell

The owner of the company is my buddy from kindergarten.

If there are any ideas that anyone has for a coffee shop that I can do with a :glowforge: I would love to know / I’d like to help him out however I can!

5 Likes

We went to a coffee plantation overlooking the west shore on the big island in the early 2000’s, all the beans were laid out on tarps in the sun. Smell was divine. We bought some to bring home but had them confiscated at ATL.

Watched whales breaching from our hotel room.

You know my daughter was out there on Oahu over new years. She doesn’t remember the trip above.

3 Likes

Awesome job!

4 Likes

Great project, and I’m sure you especially enjoyed doing it for your long time friend.

1 Like

I have made a few things for him, it has been fun!

6 Likes

If they don’t always have all their roasts available a large slide board with a piece for each type would be fabulous. If they serve food on reusable trays, those could be engraved. Leather sleeves with their name on it. Big clock for the cafe’ with their logo (you could do exactly the big logo again except replace the directional arrow with hands)! There is SO much fun stuff you can do for retail places :smiley:

5 Likes

I love these ideas I will share them with him and see what he says!

1 Like

Wow, you did a wonderful job with this, it looks completely amazing!

2 Likes

Mahalo @awebs76 !!

1 Like

Very nice design. And I need to pick up these rectangle subway tiles. They are the best size for quick gifts at the spur of the moment. Especially nice to have a splash of color.

3 Likes