Laser heading moving, but laser is not firing

I have had my Glowforge Pro for a little over a week. Everything was working perfectly fine until today when I went to go print something I created on Proofgrade material. The laser head was moving but the laser is not firing. I was able to print yesterday; however, today, nothing. I have only been using Proofgrade material in my machine.

On February 27 at 6:07pm I printed the Gift of Good Measure on Medium Draftboard and the same thing happened; laser head would move but the laser would not fire. I have tried all of the suggestions within the help section. The lens is clear of any scratched and the mirror is perfectly fine as well. Additionally, all of these have been cleaned according to the manual. The crumb tray is clear of any loose debris. As I stated, the machine was working just fine on Friday and I was able to print several items. Attempted the same thing today, and nothing.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Please screenshot the interface showing the settings for the Gift of Good Measure. It is possible that the power reset to 1 and there is a simple fix.

Your interface should look something like this:

Reran the Gift of Good Measure again at 6:42pm with your suggested settings @dklgood. However, I am still getting nothing from the laser.

Support will be along to help you. Double check that the white cable is clicked in tight.

Does the laser tube light up? My latest trouble ticket is that my unit isn’t cutting when starting a cut after an engrave, the tube lights up full power but there’s no focused output. You can see the tube in my post to see what it looks like.

I’m so sorry to hear about the snag you’ve experienced. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.