Laser not cutting or no light in the tube

I have had my glowforge pro for 3 months now. I have had no issues until now. I was in the middle of cutting 1/8 inch clear acrylic a design I had cut before and 4 minutes into the cut it just stopped. It has not cut anything again. I have tried proof grade draft board and the gift of good measure, still nothing. I have cleaned all lenses and mirror I have checked settings the machine is clean and fans are clean. I even checked the pin thing above the power switch on the back to make sure it is pushed all the way in . Please does anyone have any other ideas of what I can try. Please ! I sent in an email to glowforge on Thursday but I haven’t heard back yet.

It sounds to me like it’s dead. My first Glowforge similarly stopped cutting in the middle of a design and that was the end of it; it was replaced under warranty. Support will want to see photos of all the optics (both windows, the mirror, the lens and bottom of the print head) so you can get a head-start by taking those photos and attaching them in a reply to your existing support ticket.

Thank you for replying! I will take those pictures now and add it.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.