Laser not firing and no tube glow

Aloha,
In the middle of cutting a design my laser stopped cutting and the tube stopped glowing but the print head kept going on. I did all the steps of :
Checking my design
Cleaning everything
Trying to print the good measure design on proof grade
Checking power settings
Checking the print head if it was connected properly
Unplugging the glowforge from the wall and restarting everything even the WiFi connection…

But nothing!

Please help, anyone. Glowforge didn’t get back to me and I’ve sent three messages.

They take about a business day to respond, so don’t expect a reply until Monday. Sometimes they will respond on weekends.

They will likely ask for pics of the optics to rule that out. Otherwise, grab your shipping box and orange bits and get ready to send it in for repair.

Hello @bbyamada,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear that your Glowforge laser has stopped working.

I took a look at the logs for your unit and have seen a couple of prints you attempted to run that show no laser activity. I’d like to have you take a quick look at the mirror inside your printer to see if it has any damage. Please follow these instructions to access the Printer Head mirror. (https://glowforge.com/support/topic/cleaning-service-and-moving/cleaning#wiping-the-mirror-in-the-printer-head) If the mirror has any damage, please post a photo.

If the mirror is in good condition, then unfortunately the next step is to do a warranty replacement of your Glowforge since we won’t be able to resolve this remotely, and we want to get you back to printing as quickly as possible.

I’m going to go ahead and send you a separate email with the full details of how the warranty replacement will work. If the mirror looks ok, please just go ahead and respond to email instead and we will proceed with getting a new unit out to you. If you don’t receive my email within the next 30 minutes, please check your spam/ junk mail folder.

Once I know the email has been received, I will close this thread and we will continue to work with you over email instead. Please let me know if you have any questions.