Laser Pancakes

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

And for your enjoyment:

@Shell reports that the image of Dan was actually a tiny/low res image (she did it as a joke last night and texted it to me) and then somehow it made it into the segment! Must do more pancake engrave experiments!

61 Likes

Yes… Like eating one and letting us know the result. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thats hilarious! Were they kosher pancakes at least…:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Happy Valentines!! :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Chuckle! Time for breakfast. (Starving!) :smile:

4 Likes

I can’t get over that suit lol.

10 Likes

Bet that smelled way better than the leather or acrylic cutting!

13 Likes

Great air time! I like the “they’re almost ready” part the best though. Laser engraved pancakes…can’t wait to try one! Happy VD :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

The jacket is exceptional, I really like the cooking utensils (are they called utensils?) the flippers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL, I’m not gonna say what I am thinking…

2 Likes

What a great news segment. Love the pancakes and the comment “they’re almost ready” :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very cool – great coverage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How early did they wake to shoot this? @Dan looks exhausted.

But yeah… way awesome pancakes.

9 Likes

The glowforge has a removable crumb tray. The laser head is detachable. I see a dual head version of the glowforge coming: low watt laser head combined with a pancake batter extruder and of course an electric griddle in place of the crumb tray. Pancakebot’s days are numbered.

18 Likes

Im very excite to see how it is almost ready and the funny of the segment :smiley:

But also a little bit worried… Dan looks a little bit sick or tired :worried: I know there is a lot to do but rest well Dan :wink: so rest today and eat a lot of pancakes :wink:

And Happy Valentines Day to all!!! :heart_decoration: :smiley:

9 Likes

It’s a miracle…

5 Likes

I want to try it on a cookie!!!

9 Likes

Fantastic! And you can see from @dan’s hands how much coffee was needed that early in the morning! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have to eat undecorated pancakes. I feel so bereft. :no_mouth:

13 Likes

I have to ask, how did it taste after lasering?

2 Likes