Laser stopped firing today

Engraved but didn’t cut. Moves like it should… No fire! :frowning:

Check that your power setting didn’t default to 1, and check for duplicate vectors in your artwork. :blush:

1 Like

I did. It’s fine. I tried to run the GoGM as well and nothing.

It’s the same file I’ve cut 150 of!

1 Like

You should probably post the time and time zone of the GOGM print so Support can check your logs when they get here.

1 Like

Hmm it was like an hour ago eastern but I can just run another when i get back home. Thanks!
:frowning:

1 Like

Also adding that I got no weird messages and no weird button colors. It does everything it’s supposed to do except fire.

Just ran the GOGM again. Nothing going on in that tube. It won’t let me upload the video though.
5:05 pm. Eastern

1 Like

Ran a complete GoGM to take a video. I have also, cleared my cache, signed out and back into the app site, rebooted my modem and router and I even connected the machine to my phone’s hotspot. I unhooked the white printer cable blew out that little fan, and I cleaned the lense/mirrors. Here is a pic of the female part on the printer head where the white ribbon connects and a link to the full video. It looks ok to me but I am certainly no expert! PG Draftboard. Video taken at approximately 10:06 am EDT.
link to GOGM video

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.