LASER STOPPED WORKING-What do i do?

Hey all. I was engraving ornaments, My glowforge was working fine then all of a sudden it stopped working. The printer head still moves like it is working but the laser isnt working. I shut it off and turned it back on. then got a pink light. agian restarted it with unplugging and replugging it. I also detached print head and cleanded and reattached. I have tried engraving and cutting and the printer head moves but the laser isnt working. Ive contacted support but you know it takes so long to get a reply. I have so many orders ![:frowning:

You’ve opened another support ticket by posting here. Next time email OR post here, but not both, since duplicates slow them down. :slight_smile:

Make sure your mirror is in correctly and your white cable isn’t loose. Otherwise they’ll be along soon to close this thread and continue communicating via the email ticket you already opened.

2 Likes

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.