Laser will not do anything when turned on

Here we are, once again, dealing with Glowforge garbage. I go to turn o the laser this morning and nothing. disconnect it, check for obstructions and cant see anything. laser bed image doesn’t load on screen, laser head stays in place and doesn’t move. my internet connection is perfectly fine and cant figure out what this piece of garbage has decided to do today. Laser has not been turned on since Fridayand it was running perfectly fine on Friday.

1 Like

There is some type of outage that everyone is experiencing. Stay tuned for further developments.

1 Like

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. As @marmak3261 mentioned, we were experiencing a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. We’ve resolved the cause of the outage and you should be good to go now. If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser.

It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great! It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.