Laser will not fire

Laser is not firing. I have cleaned the machine, lenses and crumb tray. The head moves but nothing fires. I tried to cur the Gift of Good Measure on Proofgrade draft board. Seems the machines will not even scan the QR code, as I have to manually select the material. Unplugged. Looked for debris near the vent. Nothing. The machine picks up the file, as it moves in the right direction and shape of design. Just no firing.

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Check the power level in the settings for each element. Make sure you do not have it set to like 1.

Thanks Davel. I wish that was the case. I have triple checked the settings each time (it did default one time).

Have you checked the print head? Looking at this other ticket seems like that might be the next step, can at least check that while you wait for support. :smiley:

Yeah, no luck. The mirror seems to be good. I was able to clean it with Zeiss wipes. I ran the Gift of Measure once again and it sounds as if the back fan continues to run. Hoping I hear back from support soon.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.