I have cut gold mirror acrylic a few times and I keep getting some faint scratches once done.
The mirror acrylic is from Canal Plastics and it is perfect.
- I mirrored the image and cut it from the grey side instead which helped
- and also masked Bothe sides
- and laid the mirror on cardboard, but I was still left with minor scratches (this was the best result so far)
- I have been using the PG Yellow Mirror settings
- Can I cut with the plastic that comes with the mirror acrylic? Or is this unsafe?
- How can I ensure 100% scratch free- as I would not feel comfortable selling any item with even a minor scratch
Thanks in advance