Lasers aren’t the only awesome thing that runs hot

Get these. Put them in your face.

So dang good.

9 Likes

I’ve found them kind of mild, but ok. I’m not really a Chex Mix fan though.

2 Likes

The old hot and spicy chex mix was much more mild than these, but these are doable by most people I think.

It sounds like you like heat, so I assume you watch Hot Ones?

I tried Maddog 357 earlier this year, it was brutal.

1 Like

i just make my own spicy cashews with ghost pepper powder.

3 Likes

I’d be very afraid of this one…ghost peppers aren’t that bad… then again, I got the three burritos w/ghost pepper from bubbaku’s once and I think they accidentally put all the ghost pepper oils into 1 burrito …the first one of course. That was mighty hot. couldn’t taste the rest of my meal but, the pepper spice was tasty.

https://shop.paqui.com/Carolina-Reaper-Madness-Chip/p/PAQ-002669&c=Paqui@TortillaChips

2 Likes

ghost pepper is a slow burn, so you need to take your time with it. you can take your first bite or two and think, “that’s not so bad.” then the afterburn kicks in.

3 Likes

subscribe

I’ve never actually seen that before. I will have to check it out.

One of my wife’s colleagues recently gave me a bag full of ghost peppers, freshly grown. Unfortunately, I was traveling and didn’t have time to actually use them before they started to go bad.

1 Like

I was thinking back about some really awesome girlfriends but I will not elaborate further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.