Last minute gift!

I do love the fact that I can whip up things on short notice, as in this gift for my husband. After we both agreed no gifts for each other so we could concentrate on the kiddo, he appeared with stuff I wasn’t allowed to see, obviously breaking that agreement. So I made him this (thanks once again @designvh619 :slight_smile: )

This could have been so much better if I had had time to clean it up and maybe wait an hour and a half for 3d engrave instead of draft photo. But then, I didn’t have a box to wrap it in. So, @crkjelstrom to the rescue with the box share on free laser designs!

Christmas is complete! Thanks everyone for this community, and I hope everyone has a great holiday!

21 Likes

Ahh I’m so pleased the file helped out! I know boxes can be a relatively easy file to make but I also know how nice it is just to have a file already done. I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Same to you, and thanks again for the boxes (I think I’ve used all the sizes you posted now for gifts, very handy!)

3 Likes

Lemme know if you need more sizes :wink:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!! Rush is one of my favorite bands!!! Happy Christmas! I am sure he will love it!

4 Likes

Thanks to both of you! I do love doing things myself, but since I usually have to redo things two or three times to get it right, it’s so nice when there are cool things posted that just work! My new year’s resolution is to learn as much as I can and hopefully post some stuff that will help others.

3 Likes

Pretty cool gift!

3 Likes

He will be surprised! Nice that you made a box for it, also.

3 Likes

Quick work! Gotta love it… :santa: at his best.

2 Likes