Last minute Valentine's day Card

I am not sure if I can promote my own shop here, so feel free to let me know and I can remove the thread but I thought this way I could reach the right people :slight_smile:

I made this valentine’s card design and it’s now up for sale on my Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/937643776/happy-valentines-day-card-svg-laser-file?ref=listing_published_alert!Photo Jan 28, 12 30 58 PM|375x500

Also, a question for the group: Do you usually buy designs from other Glowforge owners or you are the type of person that wants to give it a shot themselves? I would love to know!

Thank you,
Aspa

7 Likes

Very nice! I think you can add your shop information to your profile also.

I am the kind of person that is up for a challenge usually. If I see a design or idea I like, I will sometimes try to make it my own. That being said, I tend to focus more on machines and gears made with my :glowforge:.

4 Likes

Very nice! I think you can add your shop information to your profile also.

Thanks, I didn’t know that!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a make-it-myself person, but I’ve bought a few designs that were wildly cool and different both to support the artist and to save myself the time to have to figure out how to make it myself!

3 Likes

Actually, since you don’t mention settings your post could go into the Made On A Glowforge category where it might generate more interest. Shall I move it for you? Or you can do it if you like.

3 Likes

i purchase a lot of designs as i don’t have time or skill to do it myself at this point…maybe when i retire i can ‘begin’ to learn how to do it :grinning:

3 Likes

I do both–I will buy designs and cut them as is or modify them, and I will create my own items or challenge myself to replicate (or, more accurately, create something similar to) something I see here or on Etsy.

1 Like