Late Advent Calendar

So, first real assembly project, so be gentle. It will only accommodate normal bottle sizes, which is problematic. That being said, It turned out ok. I also tried some inlay, but need to figure the Kerf adjustments out. That being said, It will do what I need it to.

12 Likes

@rdyoungster that looks great! Very similar to what I had in mind.
@Jules thanks for the positive vibes. Won’t go into details here but recovery will be relative I’m afraid. We’re just trying to enjoy life to the fullest while we can. Not much time for the glowforge since about May. Hence the explanation for my severe drop in forum participation

3 Likes

I’m new. How do I download this design? Would love to start making one for me.

On most of my blog posts there is a link that says svg here, that will take you to the file stored on Google drive and there should be a download button from there.

2 Likes

That looks awesome, can you share the svgs?

Click on the first blog post in the original post. It will take you to his blog where you can download the file.

Technically, per the forum description, the file itself should be posted here, but this post has been around long enough I guess nobody cares.

All new topics should include a file attachment.

I just assume you were talking about the other design, from the post you specifically replied to because it was pretty easy to find my files.

I was replying to the post above mine, simply quoting Dan’s guidance in the topic description that the files should be included here. I personally wouldn’t have any issue following your links.