Late Christmas Present

We had a little trouble with the frame, so this present is a little late being delivered. It was a request from my niece and she just described what she wanted. I’m still learning my machine, so it’s definitely not perfect, but I am happy with the results. The bears were cut and engraves with the GF, and the letters were also cut with the GF. The sign and frame were made by my sweet husband in his shop. If I did this again, I would make the bears and the words the same color.

58 Likes

That’s lovely

3 Likes

Thank you!

That is really beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you! We’re delivering it to her tomorrow, so just a week late. :blush:

3 Likes

I would be happy to get that at any time!

4 Likes

I love the mountain details on the bears, makes all the difference in the world.

Looks great!

6 Likes

I kinda like it the way it is—I wouldn’t change a thing!

4 Likes

Beautiful!! Don’t doubt yourself, as I really like the contrast! It sets the last name apart. What a fantastic gift!!

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I love it, and I’m sure she will. Wow! Excellent job to both your husband and you!

2 Likes

It’s really tough for me. I am at an age where material objects seem to matter less and less to me and I find it difficult to decorate at all. My church ladies always ask me for affirmation and how it looks. What else can I say but fine?

But a sign like this speaks to me. Every house needs something like this as a focus, a reminder that to become a family, there has to be intentionality, as represented in this sign.

8 Likes

Thank you! I’m lucky that he likes creating as much as I do. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Your words touched me. :sparkling_heart: The idea of intentionality is key to me for the coming year (intention is actually my word for 2020).

4 Likes

You did a marvelous job. She’s so going to love it!

2 Likes

Nice sign. It is good that you and your husband can combine your talents.

1 Like

That looks mighty fine to me. Nice work.

1 Like