Latest photo engraves

Did a few more of my photos. I’ really enjoying working these up for printing on the Glowforge
Swayze Hotel, Bodie

School House, Govan WA

Silo, Ea. WA. Interesting thing about this silo - not a single nail used to build it - all notched wood

38 Likes

You have mastered this! Great pics!

3 Likes

That church really pops out! They’re all lovely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are so interesting looking. Your pics, or online?

1 Like

Thank you. These are all my photos

1 Like

NIce! The wood grain in the sky in the silo pic is terrific! I think you have it nailed!

4 Likes

I only hope to make my photos look half as good as the one’s you’ve done! These are amazing. This is yet another area I have not gotten into but the people in this community make it hard to stay away from trying new things. This is no exception!

3 Likes

Thanks! Editing for this compared to regular photo prints was quite a bit different. You need to exaggerate most of the adjustments, especially brightness/contrast and sharpness

2 Likes

Great photo engraves. I love the detail.

1 Like

You have the process down.
I put a mild rounding on the corners of the photo engraves. Makes a difference in my opinion.
Only problem with doing these is if you are not selling or giving them away, you run out of shelf space. Ask me how I know.

4 Likes

The rounded corner does look good. I am hoping to sell, both the finished and the files

1 Like

Nice! I like the way the natural woodgrain around the church bell tower gives it an impression of ringing.

1 Like

Your are the engraver.

1 Like

Thank you, but not even close. I’ve seen some amazing work that I hope to be able to do in the future. Having a blast learning it though!

Love these💚,

1 Like

Nice job , I have made a few … really enjoy it mounted on a piece of maple or oak …so much better than a cheap frame

1 Like

They turned out great! Love pictures of old structures.

1 Like