Lavender fields

So the other day I was looking for a round box. Ended up with a ‘roundish’ one. My oldest granddaughter turns 10 next month so I bought her a granddaughter bracelet. I wanted to ‘package’ it myself-hence the box. I covered it with printed cardstock. The hat card I glued on top. It was made on the GF as well. I cut Eva foam to display the bracelet.

47 Likes

Wow, so creative, this is absolutely beautiful, the bracelet is gorgeous too!

6 Likes

The bracelet is well presented, and I bet the box will house many more treasures as the years pass. Nicely done!

9 Likes

This is so lovely and just so perfect looking for a 10 year old girl. The card is especially wonderful. I know it will be a keepsake for a very long time to come. Gee…can’t tell you love her much, right? :wink:

5 Likes

What a wonderful gift. Handcrafted, with the recipient in mind. You couldn’t pack any more love into it. Beats a Hallmark birthday card by magnitudes, they haven’t seen a dime of my money since the glowforge.

6 Likes

WOW! Just wonderful! Honestly, love that it is roundish and not round. Different is beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words. I adore all my grandchildren but there’s just something special about that first one:-). I love making them things. When they come to my house, we always pick a project for them to do as well.

5 Likes

Truth!

4 Likes

Same here. I don’t want to say I have a favorite though, so I just say I have a special soft spot in my heart for the first one.

5 Likes

How wonderfully perfect! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. I bet that she’s going to love everything!

3 Likes

I love it! I love how the hat gets “blown away” to reveal a windy lavender field. It’s so pretty!!

4 Likes

Adorable, both box and card!

3 Likes

Very pretty. Love the choice of paper.

3 Likes

This is so pretty! She is going to LOVE it.

(And this makes me feel nostalgic. I was the oldest (by far) grandchild and I spent tons of time doing special things with my grandma. She instilled the joy of "creating " in me.)

4 Likes

It’s lovely!!! She will cherish the gift and the box.

2 Likes