Layered Shark

Yes, Baby Shark was an earworm while making this one. Really easy to make design.
6 layers, stained BB, Maple, Poplar, and Walnut.
19"w x 7.25"t

66 Likes

Do, do do do do!

6 Likes

Beautiful! I love this simplicity of it! It seems like such a peaceful scene, despite being a shark.

6 Likes

Wow! That is definitely not baby shark, maybe daddy shark! Really nice work!

4 Likes

This looks great!

5 Likes

Love this one. I was a diver way back when and I have seen these up kind of close.

5 Likes

Wow this is awesome! Great work !

5 Likes

Wow, this is just beautiful. Awesome work!

4 Likes

I agree. Great work.

5 Likes

The color choice gives it the feeling of swimming on an alien planet, or maybe I’ve just played too much No Man’s Sky :sweat_smile: Great work, I’d be proud of I’d made it.

8 Likes

Looks great! The layered designs are a lot of fun.

1 Like

Great design - I love all the different sea life you included!

3 Likes

Did you know that Sharks got their names from “loan sharks”, not the other way around? They were previously called “Sea Dogs”, as were seals. Seems like not many people knew about the fauna of the ocean, so they were both called sea dogs, at least until the “shifty and predatory” nickname of “shark” that stuck!

Shark - Wikipedia => Etymology

3 Likes

Did you create this file or did you purchase it? I am interested in purchasing if I am able to! My sons room is shark theme and this would look amazing above his bed!

2 Likes

Found it on Etsy. Tried to find it again and post the link but it says the shop is gone. Maybe look on design bundles.

Great imagination…Very nice…

1 Like