Leather Pouch; SCA, Ren Faire, LARP

Files with instructions
Pouch.zip (834.2 KB)

Really fun leather bag for Ren Fair, SCA, or LARPing.

22 Likes

404 error for the link - page isn’t there.

Can we see a photo of your finished item here? Makes it more fun for folks browsing the category.

1 Like

Yes, this is my first post to both Thingiverse, and here… Forgive my noobishness. Should be live on Thingiverse tomorrow.

Another design I lightly etched and then painted, because it’s all about coloring lol.

30 Likes

Zip file added to OP, with SVG file and basic instructions

1 Like

Ooooo, I really like that! Thanks for the design!

Yes, SVGs are permitted, and yours is probably there, it’s just really tiny. You can change the size at which it appears but I forget exactly how. Someone will most likely help us out here.

2 Likes

LOLOL, thank you. I do not post things anywhere much. But this pattern worked REALLY well. I have made like four o them in two days =P

2 Likes

Thanks for the files!! I’m going to try this!

1 Like

Beautiful paint work! Thank you for sharing!

Cool. It’s been a long time since I wore leather boots and a puffy shirt. I miss it. :smiley:

Never a bad time to play dressup!

1 Like

One of the main reasons I got my GF was for leather working for the SCA. Haven’t brought myself to make anything yet but it is a goal.

1 Like

Thanks for the file.

It’s finally live on Thingiverse

6 Likes

They look awesome!

What did you use for painting leather. I like it a lot. Especially how you did the hair.

I etched the image from something I found on line, then just painted in with a tiny brush (particularly the hair lol). I use Angelus leather paint. It is basically Advanced Coloring…

3 Likes

Very pretty! (And great paint jobs!) :grinning:

The pouch looks great! Like others, I love the paint job. Thanks for sharing your design and directions.

These are fantastic! Great job!

2 Likes