LED Light; Scanning; Centering; Washed Out Image

Yesterday I woke up and turned on my GF Plus to find that the LED lights were insanely bright and the image bed as almost completely washed out. I was able to continue to engrave and cut pieces throughout the day, but the LEDs were turning on and off randomly as I opened and closed the Lid. I submitted a ticket online for support as there is no phone support?! Today I got to make one run somewhat successfully(things were no aligned as I cant see the bed very well). After that one run things just got worse. I am either stuck in scanning or centering. I have searched and found others that seem to have the same issues with the end result being a new GF being shipped to them. I am in a real bind here as I need to get this job done ASAP as I am leaving town for almost a month, any help is greatly appreciated!

While you are waiting for support to get back to you, you might want to check all the cable clips that connect the LEDs, per this message from a previous problem ticket:

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this. I just followed up there with next steps, so I’m going to close this topic. Thanks for letting us know about this.