LED lights flickering

The led lights on my Glowforge started flickering tonight and continue to do so as long as the machine is on.

What steps do I need to take to resolve this?

I’d check the black cable on the lid - reconnect the connectors just to make sure.

4 Likes

Hi @BigBlueMark, I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Were you able to check the black cable on the lid of your Glowforge as @jamesdhatch suggested? If any of the cables are misaligned in the clip, take a photo of the clip and cable and send it to me so I can take a look before you proceed. Do not try to adjust or reseat the cable. Thank you in advance!

My button doesn’t light up…i cant get past that step… is it the connector for me as Well??

You’ll need to start a new thread, which will start a new ticket with support. They only handle one person per thread.

@jbmanning5 That is correct! @cyrc we try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. I see that you already made a post about it, that’s great!

@BigBlueMark it’s been a little while since I’ve heard back from you. I extracted your unit’s logs and it looks like you’ve been back up and printing recently. That’s great! Would you please let us know if the LED lights on your unit are still flickering?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.